How to Get Rid of Cellulite
Firstly What is Cellulite?
Well, we all know it is the dimples in our skin that appears on our legs and bum and prevents us from having the super smooth skin that we really want. 80-90% of women have it and it is not harmful so it would be great if we could just embrace it and accept it but that seems incredibly hard to do.
Medical understanding of cellulite is slim. But there are things that doctors know.
- Cellulite is made when pockets of fat squeeze between your bands of tissue, that are called septae.
- It is found in all races of Women, and extremely rare in men. Men have sturdier septae bands so the fat cannot push through as it does in women.
- It does not matter what size you are however if you have a high body fat it is more likely.
- Losing weight can make it better or worse.
- Cellulite runs in families.
- Hormones may play a role. But we don’t know how or what they do.
- Many treatments are invasive and unpleasant
Can you get rid of Cellulite?
You can definitely minimize cellulite and this is what all the reputable treatments aim to do because as it is most likely a structural problem you probably can’t cure it in the true sense of the word.
How to Minimise Cellulite?
Hypoxi’s revolutionary exercise machine specifically targets cellulite and fat deposits on parts of your body such as your lower stomach, hips, thighs and bum.
We have two machine that help with cellulite reduction
The results speak for themselves, with studies showing that the L250 can help you lose 3 times more circumference from these areas of your body than with normal exercise.
Contact Us today for a FREE trial in Brisbane
If your muscles are bigger and more defined then your skin will look smoother.
If you also lose fat and build muscle the results should be even better.
- Are you having 7 serves of fruit and vege a day?
- Are you having purple ones? beetroot, red cabbage, purple sweet potato, red kale, blueberries, strawberries, pomegranate, raspberries, blackcurrants, blackberries and cranberries.
- Are you getting enough protein for your body weight?
- Are you eating to many carbs that promote fat gain?
- Are you eating healthy fats?
4. Spay Tan
Be warned liposuction can make your skin look worse.