What better way to start your (sun)day, than with a giant stack of perfect pancakes? But step away from the syrup soaked stack you’d find at your local brunch bar and step towards these delicious and nutritious HYPOXI approved Cream Cheese Pancakes!
These light and fluffy pancakes are quick, easy and only contain a couple of ingredients that you might be surprised to already find in your fridge!
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ cup almond or coconut flour
- ½ cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of stevia or sugar free syrup
- Berries (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until thick and smooth
- Fry pancakes in butter or coconut oil until pancake starts to bubble and pancake browns
- Repeat with the rest of the batter
- Serve with a dollop of cream cheese and sprinkle or berries (optional)