When it comes to healthy eating, we don’t believe in diets or deprivation – all you need is a little bit of creative adaptation! So if you can’t bear the thought of parting with your beloved bread, don’t worry, you don’t have to, because we have a solution!
Low Carb Zucchini Bread! With less than 1.3g of carbs per serve, you can enjoy this delicious and nutritious bread, even on your HYPOXI training days. Baking a loaf on Monday will help ensure you’re prepared for the week ahead with healthy, HYPOXI approved snacks on hand so you’re not tempted by the biscuit jar when 3:30itis strikes!
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 4.5″ by 5.5″ bread pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the bread (except the zucchini) in a mixing bowl or KitchenAid mixer.
- Grate the zucchini and add it into the batter.
- Once the batter is combined and smooth, pour it into the loaf pan.
- Bake the loaf on 350 degrees fahrenheit for 1 hour and 5 minutes, until golden brown on top.